The tiniest locket, inscribed with the word "be".
The realization that you are human, ever evolving, is a triumph. Letting go of perfection. Finally getting that there is no destination.
You see life is an experience, an adventure to be had. Wanting to grow and evolve and change is not born of self loathing or feeling like you’re not enough. It comes from loving who you are, where you are.
Settling into yourself, feeling cozy and grounded allows you to expand into yourself, to open up, recover, flourish, sprout, spread, stretch, rise…
So you can be… you.
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Carved in wax and cast in 100% recycled metals
- Made from start to finish in our shop in WA state
- Kristin Larson branded quality tag or stamp
- Beautifully boxed with 100% recycled materials
- Meaning card and polishing cloth included
Sizing & Dimensions