In Victorian England the Camellia bloom sent the secret message that the recipient was found to be adorable, charming, and worthy of veneration.
The Camellia also conveys a longing for someone who is missed.
It represents eternal love, or long lasting devotion. Usually when petals fall from a flower, the calyx will stay attached to the tree. With Camellias, the petals and calyx fall away together which is why they symbolize deep love and devotion.
"If you love someone, you are always joined with them-in joy, in absence, in solitude, in strife." ~ Rumi
- Carved in wax and cast in 100% recycled metals
- Made from start to finish in our shop in WA state
- Kristin Larson branded quality tag or stamp
- Beautifully boxed with 100% recycled materials
- Meaning card and polishing cloth included
Sizing & Dimensions