For centuries the spoon has been a symbol of support, nourishment and love. Hand carved wooden spoons were given as tokens of engagement to be married. Today spoons have become an emblem for people suffering from chronic illnesses. It's a symbol of strength and a reminder to care for oneself, and continues to symbolize love and sustenance.
“Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.” ~ Zelda Fitzgerald
- Carved in wax and cast in 100% recycled metals
- Made from start to finish in our shop in WA state
- Kristin Larson branded quality tag or stamp
- Beautifully boxed with 100% recycled materials
- Meaning card and polishing cloth included
Sizing & Dimensions